Monday, April 26, 2010

Cassie and Chad’s Wedding

Congratulations to my cousin Cassie and her new husband Chad!  They got married on Saturday evening and it was wonderful!  I was honored to be her matron of honor.  The kids did great the whole weekend even though I wasn’t around much.  They spent Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa Woollen’s house.  I left the house early in the morning and didn’t see the kids again unitl the reception that evening.  It was a long day for me since that is the most time I have ever spent away from them since they came home.  I don’t think they missed me much since they love playing at the farm!  

The kids did great at the reception and had a great time dancing the night away!  We didn’t leave the reception until 12:30, and they all did great!  Kaden and Cooper fell asleep shorly before we left.  We were lucky enough to have a house in Campbell to stay in so we didn’t have to make the long drive home with four tired, crabby babies in the middle of the night.  The kids love going to new places so they saw the house as just another adventure.  It was after 1am before they all went to sleep, but fortunately they all slept great.  I was so thankful that they slept good, cuz I was exhausted!  
 
 
 
Me and Cassie
DSCN1830
 
Cassie, Chad,  Ayden and Isaak
DSCN1782
 
 
Cruising in the limo after the wedding
DSCN1794
 
 
The garter toss!
DSCN1822
 
 
Isaak dancing with his mom!
DSCN1817
 
 
The girls singing “Any Man of Mine”
DSCN1826
 
 
The Wedding Party
DSCN1787
 
 
Parker was getting tired so she decided to hide her face in Uncle Dan’s lap!
DSCN1827
 

Kaden is sound asleep on Uncle Dan and my nephew Trevor!  Cooper is                  sleeping too!  Tired kids and ready to go home!

                        DSCN1831

                                 The boys, Isaak and Ayden!

                        DSCN1778

No comments: