Saturday, May 14, 2011

An oldie....

My little Hawaiian Babies!
Cooper, Parker, Kaden and Brett
I just found this picture on my father in-laws computer and had to share!  It is freezing cold here right now (there's a low of 37 degrees tonight!), so this made me smile just thinking about warmer weather to come! Brett has been saying he wants to go to the beach the last couple of days so this is a perfect picture to show how we are feeling right now.  Soon buddy, I promise!

One more thing.......
Head on over here to vote for our blog!  My computer (ok, I) was having technical difficulties the other night and couldn't get the button to save on my page, but if you click here, it SHOULD take you to the Circle of Moms Top 25 Parents of Multiples list!  Just click on our blog and give us a vote if you enjoy reading about us!
http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/woollen-quadruplets

No comments: